Loup City Public Schools is asking for bids for our summer maintenance. Collection of these bids will inform the board and allow them to make decisions about possible projects for the summer of 2021. All bids must be submitted in proposal form by April 16th at 4pm to the superintendent's office.
- Carpet & installation of carpet in the elementary & high school administrative offices, counseling office, and middle school hallways.
- Painting of the press box including the windows.
- Painting of hall lockers in the middle school building.
- Addition of back safety bars to portable bleachers at football field/track.
- Installation of basket tethers in the north gym.
- Materials and installation of vinyl siding to one storage shed at football field/track.
- Removal and trimming of trees on the southeast corner of the football field/track.
- Design and installation of branding signage on the south side of the press box.
- Material and installation of new scoreboards in the north gym
- Material and installation of new scoreboards in the south gym
- Materials and installation of handicapped accessible entry door for the middle school
- Materials and installation of handicapped accessible entry door for the high school
- Single Cab pickup with standard box, 4 WD and automatic transmission for maintenance use.
For Information and bid details please contact Angela Simpson, Superintendent at 308-745-0120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.